3T Omni-Role Tracked Carrier
Minotor-Service presents 3T fast tracked vehicle designed for high-maneuver and high-speed operations on a cross-country terrain.
The vehicle is fitted with a diesel engine and hydrostatic steering which provide high speed, superb manoeurability, as well as easy and simple control.
The vehicle accommodates the driver and 5 fully equipped crew members. The placement of the crewmen provides full circular surveillance capability.
The vehicle tonnage and the water-proof hull provide amphibious capability with the vehicle propelled by the tracks. Waterjets or marine propellers can be fitted on Customers request.
3T OTC Layout
The vehicle components are located throughout the hull ensuring most optimal weight distribution.
The powerpack is located in the middle of the hull and comprises the engine and the automatic transmission. The hydrostatic steering is installed in the front part of the vehicle. The cooling unit is positioned in the rear on each side of the hull.
The layout and design of the vehicle ensure installation of various types of weapon systems.
Weapon options range from heavy machine guns and grenade launchers to surface-to-air and anti-tank missiles, providing advanced mobility of the units and enhanced combat capabilities:
- AG-17 30mm automatic grenade launcher
- NSV-12,7 12.7mm heavy machine gun
- Maliutka (NATO AT-3 Sagger) Anti-Tank Missile System
- Fagot (NATO AT-4 Spigot) Anti-Tank Missile System
- Konkurs (NATO AT-5 Spandrel) Anti-Tank Missile System
- Metis (NATO AT-7 Saxhorn) Anti-Tank Missile System
- Man-Portable Air-Defense Missile System (MANPADS)
- Igla (NATO SA-18 Grouse) Surface-to-Air Missile System
3T OTC Specifications
|Vehicle type||fast tracked chassis|
|Combat weight, kg||4000|
|Dimensions (L × W × H), mm||4720 × 2500 × 1600|
|Road clearance, mm||345|
|Wheel track, mm||2200|
|Average specific ground pressure, kgf/cm²||0.6|
|Max turn radius, mm||1100*|
|Max speed over highway, km/h||80+|
|Average speed over dirt road, km/h||40|
|Average fuel consumption per 100km, kg||30|
|Average engine oil consumption per 100km, kg||0.03|
|Fuel range, km||400+|
|Max gradient / side slope, deg.||30 / 21|
|Water obstacle||fording, propelled by tracks|
|Water speed, km/h||5|
|Water entry angle, deg.||not more than 10|
|Water exit angle, deg.||not more than 8|
* pivot turn
Full Product List
- 2T Stalker Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance
- 3T Omni-Role Tracked Carrier
- BTR-50PKM Armored Personnel Carrier
- BTR-60PBM-A1 / BTR-70M-A1 Armored Personnel Carriers
- CM30 One-Man Turret
- IMT-72 Tactical Decoy
- Mule Forward Area Supply Carrier
- PPMP Ambulance
- SM120 Self-Propelled Mortar
- STK-59GMS Mobile Workshop
- TZM122 Ammunition Carrier / Resupply Vehicle
- Tunguska SPAAG/SPAAM Crew Training Facilities
- ZSU-23-4 Shilka SPAAG