SM120 Self-Propelled Mortar
The SM120 Self-Propelled Mortar System is designated to defeat manpower, fire assets and vehicles in the open areas and in the field shelters. The mortar can be fired both from inside the vehicle and from the ground.
The SM120 Self-Propelled Mortar System is capable of providing fire support for an infantry battalion, as well as maintaining close interoperability with army units.
The use of SM120 dramatically increases survivability of the crew and the ammunition through armor protection, high mobility and short time required to change a firing position, and enhances mobility and cross-country capability of a combat unit it belongs to.
SM120 Self-Propelled Mortar Specifications
|Top speed, km/h||60|
|Mortar caliber, mm||120|
|Max fire range, m||7200|
Full Product List
- 2T Stalker Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance
- 3T Omni-Role Tracked Carrier
- BTR-50PKM Armored Personnel Carrier
- BTR-60PBM-A1 / BTR-70M-A1 Armored Personnel Carriers
- CM30 One-Man Turret
- IMT-72 Tactical Decoy
- Mule Forward Area Supply Carrier
- PPMP Ambulance
- SM120 Self-Propelled Mortar
- STK-59GMS Mobile Workshop
- TZM122 Ammunition Carrier / Resupply Vehicle
- Tunguska SPAAG/SPAAM Crew Training Facilities
- ZSU-23-4 Shilka SPAAG